Will I need a driver?

Yes, you will need to use a 12Volt LED Driver to power the lights. The size of the 12 Volt driver required will depend on how much of the bud light you are powering. Please contact us any time to discuss options for the best type of driver for you.

Follow us @fireflylightingau